The Mexico Beach Harmon Realty Plan To Sell Your Property
We want to understand your needs and establish your priorities.
- Tell us the time frame in which you would like to sell your property. For example, 30 days, 6 months, one year?
- Tell us any specific requirements of the sale you will need to incorporate to make the transaction smooth-sale-ing.
Is the property ready to be placed on the market immediately or do you plan to make any modifications/upgrades prior to placing the property on the market?
- Will you give possession immediately?
- Will you need to remain in the home after the sale for a period of time?
Many factors affect the value of your property. The 3 most important are:
- PRICE, and
We will provide you with a free Comparative Market Analysis (CMA) to determine the current value of your property.
We will also make recommendations, based on the current market, of ways to market your property in the most effective manner.
We will prepare a customized marketing presentation for your property.
We will advertise your property:
- We will place a For Sale sign on your property.
- We will take photos for advertising.
- We will prepare a free virtual tour of your home.
- We will immediately place the property on the Multiple Listing Service (MLS)
- We ensure that the maximum exposure for your property is achieved in the Realtor community along The Forgotten Coast.
- We belong to the Realtors Association of Franklin and Southern Gulf Counties (RAFSG) with 600 members participating.
- We belong to the Bay County Association of Realtors (BCAR) with 1582 members participating.
- We will design a Custom Flyer or Brochure of the property.
- We will promote the property among the Mexico Beach Harmon Realty database of customers/investors obtained over the past 30 years in business.
Online marketing is the way of the future and each year it continues to grow. 80% of buyers use some sort of web based search to find their property. That being said, we have a highly visible web presence with continually upgraded company website:
We advertize in numerous areas across the web. Just to name a few:
We advertise locally, regionally, and nationally in numerous and various types of magazines, newspapers. Just to name a few:
- The Big Book Of Homes
- The Real Estate Book
- Homes and Land Magazine
- The Post Searchlight (southern GA & AL)
- The News Herald (northwest FL)
- The Atlanta Journal Constitution
We print over 20,000 company brochures each year and mail to our company established database - as well as email.
In addition, we distribute our sales brochures/newsletters throughout The Forgotten Coast area in strategic locations. Our well-known company logo is imprinted on our sales brochures and our brochure racks/dispensers in order to attract a steady clientele.
We hold Open Houses: Another way to maximize exposure of your home.
We listen to YOUR NEEDS and take a special interest in your property.
Excellence in Customer Service is our highest goal! As the old saying goes. It's all in the details.
That's why it makes sense to work with a real estate company that attends to ALL the details.
Education, training and a working knowledge of the ever changing real estate market along The Forgotten Coast are the keys to the success of our sales team. Our award-winning agents are well-educated, many with college degrees, and actively working to provide the most up-to- date market information.
We deliver RESULTS because of our:
Continued commitment to find new and creative ways to reach potential buyers; and, Innovative approaches to maximize your property's exposure in order to SELL YOUR PROPERTY QUICKLY!